Search Inc. is seeking to hire an RN to provide care specific to the IDD (intellectual/disability) population served by the nonprofit organization.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing support to individuals and their Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) by coordinating medical services.
Flexible schedule; Monday-Friday onsite hours
- Assist with the ordering, receipt, distribution, and proper documentation of all medications ordered,
- Complete monthly MAR reconciliation, participate in monthly medication check in, and resolve issues with pharmacy regarding prior authorizations, medication orders, and missing medications,
- Facilitate medication class to staff members according to DHS Rule 116 guidelines,
- Lead the medication error reporting process and submit report,
- Complete annual assessments,
- Administer medications when necessary,
- Complete laboratory requisitions as scheduled,
- Other duties as assigned.
- RN license with 1 year of clinical nursing experience,
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance,
- Complete the DHS Nurse-Trainer class successfully within three months of hire.
- DHS approved Nurse-Trainer certification in Illinois.
In Return for Your Expertise, You Will Receive:
- Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid sick time, life, health, and dental insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance and recognition programs
- Annual compensation of $92,000-96,000 depending on experience
Search Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.