- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Extensive computer proficiencies & knowledge of Microsoft Programs,
- Familiarity with applicable regulations and standards,
- Ability to lift/carry up to 44 lbs.,
- Ability to perform basic physical moves such as kneeling, reaching, crouching, bending, and twisting,
- Support the Mission Statement and agency values of Search,
- Demonstrate kindness, courtesy, flexibility, responsiveness, and consistency in meeting consumer and program needs,
- Demonstrate leadership abilities by working cooperatively with Search colleagues, encouraging teamwork, respecting differing viewpoints, and demonstrating the ability to solve problems creatively from a agency-wide perspective,
- Present yourself in a professional manner as a representative of Search to consumers, family members, guardians, community members, and representatives from affiliated agencies,
- Manage assigned work-load effectively by meeting established deadlines,
- Maintain compliance with personnel policies as stated in the Employee Handbook,
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Corporate Compliance policy including the employee work rules and state/federal regulations such as DHS policies, and other applicable state and federal laws.
- Staff the front desk of the administrative office, including answering phones and greeting visitors,
- Organize and enter data related to monthly program attendance,
- Organize and enter monthly data for incident reports,
- Organize and enter monthly data for recreational activities,
- Manage and update agency mailing lists and phone lists,
- Manage and enter monthly data for physical plant department,
- Collect and organize reports for monthly Executive Services meetings and other meetings as needed,
- Participate in regular quality assurance file audits as assigned
- Provide administrative support to business office staff as requested,
- Assist with maintaining the filing systems for the business office and the Human Resources department including the accurate filing of current information and regular purging and storage activities.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager on the ongoing maintenance of the donor database, including data entry and donor acknowledgement,
- Provide support to the Development Manager on special events, including assistance with mailings, auction solicitation, gift entry, donor acknowledgement and logistics,
- Provide support to the Development Manager on key communications and mailings, including with writing and developing content and with editing,
- Provide support on social media and digital marketing activities, including Facebook posts, electronic announcements/reminders and other related activities.
- Complete special projects as requested,
- Other duties as assigned.