Benefits Offered: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 lbs.,
- Ability to perform basic physical moves such as lifting, carrying, kneeling, reaching, crouching, bending, and twisting,
- First Aid certification, training provided,
- Valid driver’s license and maintain reliable transportation,
- Basic Carpentry skills and supplies own related tools.
- Support the Mission Statement and agency values of Search,
- Demonstrates kindness, courtesy, flexibility, responsiveness and consistency in meeting physical plant needs,
- Presents in a professional manner as a representative of Search to coworkers, family members, guardians, community members, and representatives from affiliated agencies,
- Maintains and monitor all agency physical plant facilities for the good repair of all structural, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems,
- Maintains all equipment in good working order and monitor supplies of materials necessary to maintain physical plant environments,
- Maintains assigned work sites according to Search standards for good repair, cleanliness, order, and safety,
- Follows established safety procedures in handling or using equipment or hazardous materials, including the proper use of protective clothing and equipment,
- Completes assigned duties in a time efficient manner in the absence of direct supervision,
- Maintains regular communication with the Physical Plant Manager regarding the status of assigned tasks, material supplies, and general site needs,
- Maintains compliance with personnel policies as stated in the Search Employee Handbook,
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Corporate Compliance policy including the employee work rules and state/federal regulations related to services provided by Search,
- Participates in training sessions and meetings as assigned,
- Completes reports and other documentation as assigned,
- Demonstrates flexibility in schedule as to respond to physical plant and weather related emergencies, including but not limited to snow removal at other assigned sites,
- Participates in MOD (Maintenance-On-Duty) responsibilities.
- Support Physical Plant team in the development and completion of all aspects of remodeling projects as assigned.
- Participates in materials and equipment procurement and documentation as approved.
- Maintains Search storage sites as related to Physical Plant.
- Participates in Agency long range and annual planning as related to Physical Plant.
- Participates in snow removal per the Annual Snow removal plan.
- Completes all routine maintenance, repairs and remodeling tasks as assigned.
- Completes new or unexpected basic repairs and maintenance when at sites for unrelated assignments.
- Completes other duties as assigned.