Job Title: Sales Associate- PART TIME
Supervisor: Store Manager
Location: Planet Access Store- Lincoln Square
- High School diploma or equivalent,
- Ability to lift/carry up to 44 lbs.,
- Ability to perform basic physical moves such as kneeling, reaching, crouching, bending, and twisting,
- Prior boutique retail experience preferred, and
- Availability to work weekend and evening shifts.
Retail Sales and Marketing
- Provide welcoming service by greeting and assisting guests, and responding to guest inquiries and complaints,
- Create an atmosphere and culture where guest satisfaction is the primary goal of all sales associates,
- Responsible for achieving sales targets,
- Accepting and processing orders, operate the POS register and resolve returns issues,
- Build sales by identifying and following through on sales opportunities, and
- Promote repeat business and word-of-mouth advertising through well-executed shifts.
Cleanliness and Order
- Maintain the physical environment, and grounds according to Search standards for cleanliness and order on a daily basis,
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and follow, established cleaning schedules at your assigned work site,
- Demonstrate knowledge and consistent usage of the proper cleaning products and materials for assigned cleaning tasks, and
- Demonstrate respect for site/program materials and furnishings.
- Support the mission statement and agency values of Search,
- Present yourself in a professional manner as a representative of Search to family members, guardians, employers, community members, and representatives from affiliated agencies,
- Maintain compliance with personnel policies as stated in the employee handbook,
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Corporate Compliance policy including the employee work rules and state/federal regulations related to services provided by Search,
- Knowledge of store POS system and Microsoft programs, and
- Complete other duties as assigned by your supervisor.