Free clinical supervision may be provided to qualified candidates.
The therapist is responsible for the facilitation of group and individual therapy to individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities across programs. The therapist is part of a supportive interdisciplinary team.
- Provide clients with supportive counseling, conflict resolution, and problem solving assistance,
- Ensure therapy services specified in the treatment plan are being provided,
- Document all client encounters, and progress on treatment goals, in database system according to DHS regulations and agency policy,
- Maintain enrollment as a Medicaid Provider and abide by Medicaid regulations,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in a related field,
- Must have one of the following credentials with current Illinois license: LCPC, LCSW, LCP, LPC, LSW, LMFT
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
Annual compensation of $52,000-65,000 depending on experience.